The Shetland Plant Hire division of DH Marine (Shetland) Ltd supplies top quality plant. Our plant is always well maintained and is available on flexible hire terms.
Our plant is suitable for a range of marine engineering and electrical services. We can also provide plant hire for the oil and gas industry. DH Marine currently provides plant hire equipment to BP Sullom Voe. This plant is essential to site refurbishment and life extension programmes.
Whether you need to hire plant for a dayor a year, we can offer attractive rates across our extensive range.
See below for a list of equipment available from DH Marine Shetland Plant Hire division. Click on the links for more information. You can also use the contact forms at the bottom of each equipment page to place an enquiry:
In This Section
- 20KVA - 450KVA Generators for Hire in Shetland
- DH Marine are one of Shetland's main suppliers of generators for hire. The range available from DH Marine's Shetland Plant Hire division are ideal for providing continuous electrical power throughout any job.
- Industrial Lighting Towers
- DH Marine are Shetland's main supplier of industrial lighting towers to the oil, gas and marine industries. Industrial lighting is important during night-time working. It's also essential when there is not a lack of safe natural light. Appropriate lighting is crucial to the health and safety of everyone in the workplace.
- Industrial Worklights
- DH Marine have a range of industrial worklights available for hire in Shetland. Our range of worklights are perfect portable equipment for any work site.
- Industrial Mobile Dehumidifiers
- DH Marine have a range of cost-effective and energy-efficient dehumidifiers available from their Shetland Plant Hire division.
- Industrial Heaters
- DH Marine can provide industrial heaters on hire throughout Shetland. These are perfect for jobs in difficult conditions. All of our heaters for hire provide fast and effective heating at a very reasonable cost.
- Distribution Boards/Panels
- DH Marine's distribution boards available for hire are ideal for dividing electrical feeds into supplementary circuits. These also provide a protective fuse for each circuit.